Pembroke Pines City Hall and Civic Center for the City of Pembroke Pines
The Pembroke Pines City Center is a 115-acre development. Upon completion, the City Center will have a mixture of residential, commercial and office facilities. The site is located within one of the busiest corridors within Broward County. The Pembroke Pines City Hall and Civic Center is currently under construction and will be in the middle of the City Center with access to all the facilities. The site, located on 10-acres will provide the community with a City Hall and Civic Center Building, a Commission Chambers Building for public meetings and an Art Gallery Building. We were a subconsultant in this project, providing Land Surveying and civil engineering services for the Architectural Prime firm.
This project included:
- Lead Land Surveyor and Mapper for the Project
- Lead Civil Engineer and Project Manager for the on-site and off-site pavement, drainage, potable water and sanitary sewer systems.
- Assisted with the preparation of the Site Plan for the site for approval with the City of Pembroke Pines staff and Commission.
- Obtained on-site and off-site permits with Pembroke Pines Engineering, South Broward Drainage District, South Florida Water Management District, Broward County Health Department and Broward County Environmental Resource Management.
- Provided overall 115-acre City Center design, permitting and construction oversight.