Fueling Hydrants for Broward County Aviation Department (BCAD)
The Project consisted in providing professional engineering services for the construction administration support services at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL). We performed Civil – related site inspections and site visits for the construction of an aviation fuel line located adjacent to the Terminal 4 at the FLL. We also prepared field reports and attended weekly progress meeting throughout the construction of the project.
Our main activities in this project were:
- Construction Management and Engineering Services during construction to certify the completion of the project.
- 20 Field visit/ Inspections
- Prepare associated field reports for submittal to the Client and BCAD.
- Attend to a Weekly progress meeting at the BCAD facility for the remainder of the project.
- Assist with response to RFI’s, Shop Drawings Review, Preparation of Meeting Minutes, and Provide consultation and advice to the owner.