West Regional Terminal - Broward County Transit
The Broward County West Regional Terminal services the Broward County West Regional Complex that is composed by The West Regional Courthouse, The West Regional Library, and the Emergency Operations Center. The terminal is located on the northeast corner between Broward Blvd and Pine Island Road. This is a major bus terminal for Broward County that services the routes 2, 12,22,30,56 and 88. Broward County is looking to improve the bus terminal to be ADA compliant and upgrade the landscape.
This project included:
- Lead design engineer responsible for the design and management of the project to ensure design completion within the allowable time schedule.
- Pre-design site inspection and assessment to determine improvements and scope of work to be performed at the facility.
- The design of the paving, grading and drainage to ensure
- ADA compliance
- The design of milling and resurfacing for adjacent roadways, including pavement markings and striping.
- Processing, completion, and submittal of all regulatory agency permits.
- Engineering construction inspections to oversee construction work as per design plans.