Miramar Pineland Natural Area for the City of Miramar
This project included renovating/remodelling of the existing Miramar Pineland Natural Area and the expansion of the existing parking lot. The project included additional drainage, asphalt pavement, pavement markings and signage, newly designs walkways and access to existing playground and pavilion buildings.
This project included:
- Lead Civil Engineer and Project Manager for Planning, Estimating, Design, Permitting and Construction Services.
- Progress meetings with City’s staff and commissioners to provide updates of work performed.
- Permit and Construction Document Review meeting with City Staff.
- Bidding and Construction Administrative Services as the Owner representative for the City of Miramar.
- Premiere Design Solutions Staff’s role in the project was:
- Preparation of a Topographic Survey and boundary limits determination.
- Engineering Design Services.
- Permitting Services.
- Engineering Services during Construction.
- Prepare project As-Builts